FIRI Consulting CC
FIRI Consulting CC Members LR Williams, CR Miller, WH Hall
Reg. No. 2005/107359/23
Fishmeal plants are normally operated by people that have no formal training qualification. They have been taught how to operate the plant by experienced workers and know how to operate the plant but not why they have to do certain things. They struggle to get the process under control if something is out of control as they only know their particular machine. This course is aimed at exposing them to the operation of the whole plant and how their machine influences the final product.
- To train the operators in the running of the palnt.
- Give them the background knowledge on why certain things happen
and what can be done to rectify them.
- What the effect of their machine is on the overall quality of the product.
At the conclusion of the course participants will:
- Be able to understand the effect they have on the quality of the
- Correct or adjust the outcome of their machine to obtain the best quality product.
Resulting in :
All operators, maintenance engineers and quality control personnel.