FIRI Consulting CC
An understanding of the principals of canning and canning operations is important for all canning staff to ensure a safe, quality product. The issues of microbiological contamination, the cooking stages, industrial production and quality control are all aspects of the operation that must be addressed.
- To equip the participant with a basic knowledge of canning and canning principals.
At the conclusion of the course participants will:
- Know the bacterial importance in spoilage of canned products.
the different stages of the process.
- Know what the industry products and standards are.
- Understand the quality control aspects of
Resulting in :
- Empowerment of canners with the theory to understand their job.
- Limited troubleshooting by operators.
Canning staff, including the canner, assistants and mechanics.
This course is presented
as an inhouse course at the factory.
This course can be given together with the Retort operation course as a three day canning
and retort operation course.
FIRI Consulting CC Members LR Williams, CR Miller, WH Hall
Reg. No. 2005/107359/23