The stainless steel temperature data logger has a wide recording range of -40°C to +125°C with a food-grade stainless steel housing.
The logger features a glass bead thermistor, data storage up to 43 000 samples, programmable start time and date, 3 year battery
life and pressure rating up to 150 bar.
Stainless Steel Temperature Logger Features
- Extended temperature range -40°C to
- Glass bead thermistor for high stable readings
- Rugged food-grade 316L stainless steel housing
- Fits in standard bottle necks
000 temperature readings logged in non-volatile EEPROM memory
- Complete data readout in less than 1 ½ minutes via direct USB interface
housing for autoclaves to 150 bar
- Requires HOBOware Software and USB kit
These come in two different probes, the standard probe or
the extended temperature probe as seen on the left.
FIRI Consulting CC
HOBO Extended Temperature Probe
Standard HOBO Temperature Probe
HOBO Temperature Data Logger
FIRI Consulting CC Members LR Williams, CR Miller, WH Hall
Reg. No. 2005/107359/23